If you are interested in becoming a new patient, please follow the steps below.
- Complete (type) the patient questionnaire (downloadable from the link below or click here) and email it back to email@example.com.
- If you have had labs done in the last 3 months, then Dr. Pryce would like to see them and they should be faxed to: 443-256-0330 prior to your appointment.
- Please read through the consent forms (downloadable from the links below), initial and sign where appropriate and fax to: 443-256-0330
- Once the Doctor has the above information then a phone consult will be scheduled at a convenient time… this usually lasts about an hour, but can last as long as it needs to … the record is 3 hours, and it is always done with Dr. Pryce. At this time you are considered an established patient and can call, text, email or Skype as much as you like for 1 yr.
- Based on previous labs, questionnaire and phone consult Dr. Pryce will order more labs as she sees fit and you will be asked to go into the closest Quest Diagnostics lab to you to get them drawn. Insurance usually covers these labs.
- Office visits for measurements are done by appointment only. This visit is about 1-2 hours and you need to be fasting when you come in (refer to brochure as to which measurements are done in the office).
- $2000 payment is due in full at the office visit- This covers the entire year, follow ups and first hair tissue mineral analysis test .
- the only payment plan is 1/2 before the phone consult and remainder is due at the office visit.
- Once the lab results are in and the measurements have been taken Dr. Pryce will CUSTOMIZE your SWAMI (click for sample) and cookbook (refer to brochure), develop a review of lab findings, and a protocol. Your Custom vitamins are part of your protocol, but they will take 2-3 weeks to arrive as they are CUSTOMIZED by Dr. Pryce for YOU. The custom vitamins are running about $150+- a month.
- Protocols are usually developed for a 3-month period and then reassessed (click for sample). The goal is not to be on any prescriptions meds, or supplements by the end of our year together! Let food be your medicine and learn how to take charge of your health.
I look forward to our journey!
In Balanced Health,