NATUROPATHIC & HOLISTIC MEDICINE AND THERAPEUTIC SERVICES
Are you struggling with health complications that conventional medicine has failed to address or, even, caused? Start considering alternative treatments and therapeutic services.
At Ann Arbor’s Balanced Integration, Dr. Samm Pryce offers a thorough range of naturopathic services to help you recover or maintain your health.
Several modalities of naturopathic services are offered, including botanical medicine, based on the ancient practice of using plants for medicinal purposes, and hydrotherapy, a founding treatment of naturopathy that uses water as a healing agent.
Eastern traditions such as acupuncture, an ancient Chinese practice wherein pins are used to release pressure from the body, and Reiki, a Japanese method also known as hands-on-healing, are available.
More modern techniques like SWAMI Nutritional Counseling, created by Dr. Peter A’Damo, a New York Times bestselling author and mentor of Dr. Pryce’s, are available. His computer software program uses information about your genetics and health history to create a customized nutrition plan best suited for your body.
Other modern services available include detoxification or chelation, the supervised life modification plan First Line Therapy and laboratory testing.
At Balanced Integration, the patient is treated with individualized healthcare that is harmless and oriented around prevention.
Everyone deserves individualized healthcare. Balanced Integration and Dr. Pryce aim to follow the principles of Naturopathic medicine with prevention, doctor as teacher and first do no harm as the cornerstones.
- Nutritional Counseling- Blood Type / Geno Type Science (SWAMI)
- Botanical Medicine
- Therapeutic Lifestyle Counseling with First Line Therapy
- High dose IV Vit C (in conjunction with MD on site)
- Thyroid, Adrenal, Diabetes, Hypoglycemia
- High Blood Lipids, High Blood Pressure, Coronary Disaease
- Neurotransmitter balancing and complete nutritional support
- Metal Toxicity
- Mercury, Aluminum, Lead, and other toxic substances can be evaluated and treated.
- Customized lab testing, nutrition, therapies and supplementation.
- Immune System:
- Multiple Sclerosis, Chronic Fatigue, Lupus, others.
- Irritable Bowel, Colitis, Ulcers, Diverticulosis.
- Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, others.
- Parkinson’s, Migraines, Nutritional support for Autism, others.
- Anti-Aging Health
- Customized protocol.
- Sinusitis, hives, food allergies, asthma, others.
- The non-drug approach
- Skin Conditions
- Eczema, Acne, Psoriasis, others